Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing In The Rain

It has been scorching hot this week. Since our schools aren't air conditioned, the boys and I have been coming home hot and exhausted. The pool has helped cool us off a little. Tonight, though, some much needed rain made its way into the area. The kids had a great time playing outside in the rain. They love doing that! I have to admit that the nice cool rain felt pretty good tonight!


Lizzie was frustrated that she couldn't take her shirt off too, but she still enjoyed herself.

Zach loves Legos! When he stops dribbling a ball through the house and it gets eerily quiet, we can usually find him in his room building something. Check out his latest creation . . .


2 comments:

Spaghetti said...

I love the stadium. It looks great! I like playing in the rain too, just not where we are. I remember when the boys would play in the rain puddles at the old house.

MamaBurton said...

I love the Lego stadium. The rain looks like fun. We could sure use some here. I hope the kids did a big rain dance to send that rain over this way. Love you all bunches.