Monday, September 22, 2008

Good News!

Zach and I just returned from our trip to Peoria. His cardiologist said that his cardiac function is all NORMAL!! Not only that, but he continues to have no restrictions and we don't have to go back for two more years.

Zach has not had any allergy meds since last Friday and he is feeling much better. I am not a doctor, but me thinks we might be on to something here! I think we will stick with the raw honey for a while and see what happens.

Brian didn't get to make the trip with us because he came down with the flu yesterday! So, he and Jacob, who is still running a fever, hung out at home today. When we were in college, Brian was sick with the flu, and I went down to his room occasionally to make sure he had fluids, check on him, etc. He says that I was misleading him because I certainly don't do that anymore! That's ok, I tell him he doesn't write me as many love letters as he did then either! Then we usually giggle!

Sorry I don't have any pictures from today! I was too busy making sure I heard everything to think about taking pictures.

We are praising God that today went well and praying for quick relief for Brian and Jacob! Thank you for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

Praise God!!!! I am sure that you were relieved to hear those words. Hopefully the other two will be feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick when the weather is as nice as it is. Get well soon guys.