Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lizzie, Where Are You?

As I was making dinner tonight, I realized that the house was eerily quiet. The boys were playing at friend's houses so it was just me and Lizzie. I was going to check on her when Jacob came running in with a bloody nose! By the time that was all taken care of, I decided I had better find Lizzie because she was still being way too quiet. I found her in the hall bathroom, on the counter, cleaning the sink with the pants she had just taken off! She was set to go. . . if you look closely you will see her can of Pringles and her cup of water! When I popped around the corner with the camera, she gave me the "Man, I am busted," look and started saying "I am sorry, Mommy!" before I could even open my mouth!! What a crazy girl!


1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

She looks so inocent doesn't she!?!