Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ewww Gross!!

Lately, whenever Brian kisses me in front of the kids, Zach immediately buries his head and says "sick!" This morning, he walked out of the office, shaking his head while saying, "I will never kiss like that in front of my kids!" What a hoot. Then there is Jacob. He yells, "Ewww gross. That is disgusting," while running out of the room. Then Lizzie . . . her new thing of late is to say "You are getting married. You got married there," while pointing to our wedding picture. I think that she thinks that every time we kiss we are getting married. Then, of course, she goes on to tell her daddy that she wants to marry him too!

We certainly get a chuckle out of the kids. It is hard to believe that one of these days, Brian will give me a kiss and there will be silence because they will all be grown and kissing their own spouses! Ahhhhh!!!!! I feel a premature case of empty nest syndrome coming on. But that too shall pass after I eat dinner with these nuts!

Kids. . . drive ya nuts, but can't imagine life without them!

No comments: