Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All Five Upright!

Whenever someone at our house is ill, there is a lady at church who will jokingly ask, "How many Paragis are upright now?" I can say that I think we are all upright at the moment.

They showed our house again tonight, so we met Brian in town at O'Charley's for dinner. The kids LOVE those rolls. Then I met a friend for some shopping and Brian brought everyone home for homework and bed duty!

I am starting to get anxious about this house selling thing. I just want it to sell! To be quite frank, I am completely tired of keeping it clean enough to show!

A quick prayer request: A friend who teaches in our district recently (within the last two weeks) had a baby girl with "hypoplastic left heart syndrome." The baby is recovering from her first of at least three surgeries. Will you join me in prayer that her healing continues to go well, her heart rhythm becomes established and that she can come home soon? I know the family would appreciate it!

No comments: