Monday, October 13, 2008

Working at School

While they were showing our house this afternoon, the kids and I went to school to leave my sub plans and get everything ready for the week. Jacob and Zach loved the die cut machine. It was all good until they started fighting over who got to do it - why does everything have to end in a fight?

Jacob and Lizzie got my "big paper" out and were drawing and writing on it. That kept them busy for quite a while! And guess what. . .no fights!!!

The finished product? Well, I am not sure what it is, but they were pretty proud of it!

Zach spent some time playing a game on my student computer.

The kids love going into school after hours. They think it is so cool that they are the only ones there! They also like "playing school" in a real school. It is fun to watch them.

I may not post much this week as it is going to be crazy. I leave tomorrow and get back Wednesday evening. Then Zach has basketball on Thursday night and we leave for Fort Wayne on Friday after school. We are visiting Brian's family and attending his class reunion. So, when we return to Illinois on Sunday, I should have some fun pictures and stories to post.

No comments: