Friday, October 24, 2008

Afternoon Off

Jacob came home early from school today. He has a fever and says his legs and head are hurting. When I got there to pick him up, I began to thank my lucky stars that those were Jacob's only complaints. One of his classmates was sitting in the office throwing up in a trash can. Keep that kid AWAY from mine, thank you! Jacob went back to school with me and hung out in my office until Brian could pick him up. Hopefully this will be a short lived bug and he will bounce back soon!

On a different note, Zach's first basketball game is tomorrow. If Jacob isn't better, one of us will have to miss it. That is a bummer, and believe me Zach has already informed how badly that stinks for him!

1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

Well, I hope that Jacob isn't too sick so that nobody has to miss the game. Tell Zach good luck from us. Hopefully no one else will catch whatever Jacob has.