Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pride Cometh Before The Fall

I was so proud of myself this morning! Brian left early for a business meeting in Bloomington, Indiana so it was just me and the kiddos. I was on a mission to prove that I could get everybody up, ready and out the door by 7:20. We met that goal, and we were all still talking to each other which is awesome. I was feeling pretty full of myself - yes, I can do it too. I might have actually done some kind of dance down the hallway. Then, we all walked out to the garage, and I realized, that I can't get in!!! My garage key is in the lockbox for the realtors and Brian has his with him on the way to Indiana! Are you kidding me?!?!? Oh well, then I did the "poor me pity shuffle" back down the hall to call Brian and admit my defeat! Now we are sitting around waiting for the realtor to come let us in our garage. Yea. . .there is the doorbell. I think he is here!!!!

1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

So did the rest of your day work o.k.? How late were you or were you late? Yesterday was one of those mornings for me. Hopefully your day went better than it started off.