Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sub Plans!

I am attending a conference in Chicago this week. I leave early Tuesday morning and will be back late Wednesday evening. The conference itself, Implementing RtI, should be very good. However, the sub plans I have to leave are driving me crazy! I see ten groups of kids each day. So, I have to leave plans for twenty different groups in a two day period. Ughhh. . .

Then it dawned on me that Brian might need some "sub plans" of his own - you know, what each child likes in his lunch, where they will be after school, when they can get to school, etc . Brian is a very hands on dad and does a lot with the kids, but I take care of the school routine because I go there everyday too!

We would appreciate prayers of safe travel for me and sanity for Brian!

Back to writing my sub plans!

No comments: