Thursday, October 16, 2008

Home and Ready to Leave Again!

I made it back from my conference. As expected, I enjoyed the conference and learned a lot. The evening spent at IKEA and then dinner at Maggiano's was nice too! But, I digress. I about flipped out when I called home on Tuesday morning to see if everything was going ok. At 7:15 Brian answers and says that not only are things ok, but that everyone is up, dressed, feed, teeth brushed and ready to leave! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? How did he pull that off? Wonder what he bribed them with. Nobody is talking about it. Hmmm. . .ice cream, pizza, playstation time? One has to wonder!

We leave tomorrow after school to head to Brian's parent's house for a quick visit. We will visit his uncle and grandfather, both of which we haven't seen in six years as one lives in Alaska and the other upstate New York. Then we will hit Brian's 20th class reunion on Saturday night.

Hope to have some fun stories and pictures to post when we return!!

No comments: