Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mahomet Magic Update

Zach's team, the Mahomet Magic, lost their first game by three points. I guess it was a pretty good game. According to Brian, Zach played very well. Brian could not get my camera to work, and was going to call me to ask what might be wrong when he realized he couldn't get a signal in the gym. Wanna bet that did not make him happy? Anyway no pics from today's game.

A funny "out of the mouths of babes" story: Tonight at dinner, Zach, Brian and I were discussing how people meet their spouses. Zach is often curious as to how Brian and I met, if we dated other people before, etc. It is hard for him to consider his old parents as young and dating. I said a lot of people meet their spouses at college. Brian agreed and Zach chimed in, "It's either there or eHarmony!"

No comments: