Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scrimmage

Since this is the last practice before their first game, Zach's team scrimmaged and all the families were invited to stay. It was fun to watch. The lighting in that gym is terrible so it was hard to get good pictures. But, here he is shooting a free throw.

They also got their "shooting shirts" tonight. They all decided they would wear them to school tomorrow. They are pretty sharp looking! Notice his rosy cheeks? He was still pretty warm after running hard for two hours.

The best part, according to Zach? His name on the back!


It is so much fun to watch our kids as they find things they enjoy doing. Zach is loving basketball, and Brian is living vicariously through him. Me? I thought I knew a lot about basketball. At least I should since we spend so much time watching it! But, I was lost tonight listening to them review the press and the 3 on 2 and 2 on 1 drills. I think I'll stick to the spectating and leave the coaching to the dads!

No comments: