Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Invasion of the Dolls


Our house has been invaded by dolls - baby dolls, Barbie dolls, Strawberry Shortcake and friends.  You name it, we probably have it!  This is a new stage in our lives.  We are used to being overrun by Legos, Star Wars "dudes," Power Rangers, baseball cards, balls of all sorts and all kinds of boy toys.  But, tiny brushes and itty bitty shoes?  That is new territory.  Tonight Lizzie, Brian, Jacob and I played with her new dollhouse.  It is fun to play with her and see her imagination working and her thought processes.

Here she is brushing Strawberry's hair.  


Jacob and Lizzie with Strawberry and her friend.

Even the cat likes the new dollhouse!  Lizzie ran her out of there very quickly!


I wonder. . . does stepping on Barbie brushes and shoes with your bare feet hurt as much as a Lego?  I am sure we will have plenty of opportunities to find out!


1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love the house! When do I get to come play. Remember I don't have any of those in my house.