Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas with Mamaw and Papaw

On Christmas Eve, we headed to Orleans to my mom's house.  Our tradition is to spend the night there and all wake up together the next morning.  My brothers, sister, brother in law, and niece join us bright and early!  This year, the kids were up at 5 but we made them stay in bed until 6 since my niece Kaitlyn didn't even fall asleep until 1 am!  But, at 6:00 we were up and ready to go.  

Here is the tree first thing Christmas morning.  

Then, we head to my Grandma and Grandpa Wellman's house for a big lunch, visiting with family and present opening.  

Zach had fun trying out his new clubs!
Darn, Lizzie looked so cute in her dress!  I just had to snap this shot!

Jacob spent a lot of the time playing with and holding his Papaw Burton's Christmas present - Sadie!  She is so adorable.  We all fell in love with her and Lizzie even asked if we could bring her home!

My Grandma and Grandpa with all the great grandchildren.  

Lizzie and my niece, Kaitlyn.
We had a wonderful day and were ready for bed by 8:30!






No comments: