Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 29th birthday!  Ok, well, it is not my 29th, but I am not going to tell you what birthday it really is, so 29 will have to do!  Today was also the 5th Grade Band and Chorus concert.  It was originally planned for a December evening, but thanks to one of our icy evenings, it had to be postponed.  So, happy birthday me!  I was surrounded by half the town  listening to Christmas songs in early January!

Actually it was an enjoyable evening.  I just like to complain!  Surprise, surprise!  Zach chose not to be in band, but did have to sing with the Chorus.  He looked painfully uncomfortable, but did a nice job.  He told us that he didn't sing, but just moved his lips. 

The 5th grade Chorus (please forgive the orange rail - it was right in our way!):


And a picture of Lizzie in her new coat.  




1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

I meant to call you and wish you a Happy Birthday. Couldn't seem to remember when I had a free moment. I was even going to have the boys sing to you. LOL Anyways, I hope Brian has/had something planned for you. Another year older and another year wiser....isn't that what they say?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!