Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We arrived home today, and are cleaning and putting all our new toys away. It looks like Santa's sleigh crashed into our living room. I am not complaining - I love watching the kids play with their new toys. You should have seen Jacob chasing Lizzie and me with his remote control dinosaur!

Anyway, I have lots of fun pictures to post. I got an awesome new digital camera for Christmas and as I am learning to use it, have been fortunate enough to snap some good ones! However, I am going to wait to post them until after we hook up our new computer which should take a few days. Yep, Brian took all his gift cards and money and went today and bought his new computer. He is very excited. And the promise of being able to upload photos without crashing our computer sounds good to me as well!

No comments: