Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow!

Well, Zach was granted a reprieve from his chorus concert. The snow and freezing drizzle we got today led to the concert being cancelled. I have to admit that I was ok with that as well. We came home, built a fire, and wrapped some presents.

I think I have found an idea for Brian's anniversary gift. I am going to meet him in town after work on Friday evening. I plan on getting a hotel room. I haven't decided how to get him there, though. Either go out to eat, and when it is time for the bill, have the waitress give him a note with the info on it? Or, have someone deliver a card to him at work at closing which will give him clues as to where I can be found? Whatcha think? I am just looking forward to a quiet evening where we don't have to watch Hannah Montana or answer the question "why?"

I have arranged for a friend to bring her kids over for a slumber party with my kids on Friday. She will stay here and watch them all. I am excited and hope I can pull it off! And no, he never reads my blog! :) Good thing huh?

No comments: