Friday, December 19, 2008

Big Mouth!

I HATE keeping secrets that I am excited about. And I am excited to surprise Brian tonight. Thus far, I have kept my secret though! Even more miraculous? The kids have kept the secret as well.

We woke this morning to ice and therefore an extra day added to our Christmas break. We had a mixture of emotions at our house ranging from "yea, an extra day!" to "Oh man, today was our party!" The good news? The roads are already clearing and Zach gets to go to his buddies house early. They have been emailing each other about it all morning. Funny stuff!

Brian surprised me yesterday at work with yellow roses. They are beautiful. Then he brought home some Coldstone ice cream last night. Yum!!! Zach tried it and was amazed too.

Gotta run. One of the bonuses of "ice days" off of school? Fighting children!! Ughhh!!!!!!

No comments: