Sunday, December 14, 2008

Clark Griswold Moment

I love this time of the year. The kids are so excited. The lights and trees are beautiful! Fun, fun stuff. I even like the shopping. Friday night, I left Brian with the kiddos and headed out for dinner and shopping with friends. We met for dinner at 5:30 and did not return home until 1:30 a.m.! I got a LOT done and had a good time while doing so!

Brian had a Clark Griswold moment today. Last year, he kept saying that he KNEW he bought me a Christmas card but just couldn't find it. Today, he went to hide the card he bought me for this year. Lo and behold, there was the card he couldn't find last year. What's even better? It was the SAME card. He bought the same card two years in a row!! Can't wait to get it and find out what was so special about it that it grabbed his attention twice!

Another reason I love this time of the year is because our anniversary is December 19th! We have been married for 16 years. Now, the big question. . .what do I get Brian for our anniversary? Help! If you can think of something, let me know. I am truly at a loss!

I have some fun pictures of the Christmas tree, but my computer is not letting me upload them. We really need a new computer. Santa, are you listening? Until then, I will keep trying and hope I can get some posted soon!

1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

That is sooooo funny! I can't believe that he bought the same card two years in a row. I hope its a good one.

I had a great time Friday!

What have you given him in the past? Do you know what the 16th year gift is? I have to look it up and see what we can think of.