Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Resident Comedian

I believe that Jacob has captured the title of "Resident Comedian of the Paragi House." He is funny even when he shouldn't be!

The other night, Brian was having a serious discussion with Zach about something when Jacob chimed in. Brian looked at him and jokingly said "Put a sock in it!" Jacob looked at his bare feet and said "Well, I will but you have to go get me some first!" Then giggled and giggled because he knew he was funny.

That kid. . .he will probably get out of more trouble with his sense of humor than most kids get into in the first place!! All I can say is pray for his 1st grade teacher. May she have a good sense of humor and lots of patience.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love kids who are funny like that...they were the most awesome students!!