Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8 Days and Counting

It finally hit me this morning that I am really going back to teaching full time! I have been out of that arena for almost 8 years to spend time with the kids. Yep, I worked part time the last few years, but this is the big one - FULL TIME!! I am getting a little nervous, but I am sure we will adjust just fine. So, the back to school nerves in our house are not reserved for the kids alone. I have my share too! To complicate matters, the start of the school year is Brian's crazy time at work as well. Last night, Brian kissed me good night and told me he would see me in September! That might be a slight exaggeration, but it will get crazy around here soon. So, wish me luck and shoot up a prayer, please!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I always get nervous around this time of the year. Even if I am not teaching, the anticipation of a new year always makes me nervous. Now I have to be nervous for Josiah's first school year...oh my!!