Friday, August 29, 2008

Dawgapalooza 2008

The local high school athletic and band boosters sponsor a "block party" called Dawgapalooza before the first home football game of the season. They have inflatables, face painting, music, cheerleaders, food, and lots more. This year they even had Dippin' Dots!

So, we all headed out tonight to the party and had a great time. The best part? Brian was home early enough to join us for the fun!

From the time we got from school until the time we left for the game, Elizabeth was walking around with her "Bulldog" pom-poms saying "Go Cheerleaders!"


She loved jumping in the inflatables too.


If you look real close at this picture you will see Jacob and his best buddy, Reid boxing with giant boxing gloves! It was hilarious! The gloves were almost bigger than them!

Of course, Jacob can't just settle for going down like everyone else. He has to be different.


And no Dawgapalooza party would be complete without the hotdog, chips and Pepsi meal!

So, where was Zach during all this fun? Well he is at the age where hanging with friends is so much more cool than going on the inflatables with his family. But, I did sneak a quick shot of his back as he watched pre-game warm-ups and waited on friends.


4 comments:

Spaghetti said...

O.k. I love the future cheerleader there. Who won the knock-out between Reid and Jacob? I don't look forward to that age when the boys don't want to have anything to do with me.

Kelly said...

I love the boxing picture!! I bet Jacob had a blast at that! Elizabeth is just too cute....are we certain she doesn't belong to me??? :O)

MamaBurton said...

I love these pictures. It makes me feel like I am sharing all this fun ! I also love that you and Brian are making these wonderful memories for these kiddos!!

MamaBurton said...

I love looking at these pictures and I love that you and Brian are making such wonderful memories for these babies !! These pictures make me feel like I part of the fun.