Saturday, August 30, 2008

Date Night

Brian and I hit the town for a date tonight. As you can tell, the kids were happy to stay home with one of their favorite babysitters.

We were reminiscing tonight about how 20 years ago Brian was starting college and I wasn't even a thought in his brain. Better yet, I was still in high school and enjoying my senior year. We often joke that if we would have known each other in high school, we probably never would have dated. He would have thought me a snob and I would have thought him freaky. Actually, he was still a little freaky looking when I met him. But here we are many years later - 19 since we met to be exact.

We enjoyed a great Mexican meal followed by some quality time together and ended the night on campus at Coldstone for some yummy cake batter ice cream!

No comments: