Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today has been a "Lazy Sunday." We started the day when Jacob reminded his daddy that he PROMISED they could ride their bikes to church this morning. So, they all hopped on and took off. I ended up driving with Lizzie because we didn't have time to hook up the carrier. They had a good time and since it is a short distance to church, they weren't even out of breath or sweaty.



We attempted to teach Jake how to ride without training wheels this afternoon. I have no pictures because when Brian was beginning to lose his patience (which didn't take too long), I took over. I ended up in the grass on my back. Don't ask.I am not sure how it happened, but my knee hurt for quite a while. That ended that lesson. It's ok. . .by that time Jake was crying and begging for us to put the training wheels back on!

We decided to have Zach finish all his homework tonight so we wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. Fifth grade homework - what can I say. Hmmm... let's just say that 5th grade is notorious for giving lots of homework. It really wasn't a lot, but it was pretty time consuming.

Brian and Zach did take some time out to goof off for the camera.


Can you tell by Brian's expression that he is loving 5th grade math homework?


No comments: