Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 6


Today was a "normal" day at the Paragi house. Jacob played with the neighbors until I MADE him come home to clean his room. Lizzie and I did some laundry (that girl LOVES to fold) and played Polly Pockets. Then we showered and went to a funeral visitation for the dad of a friend. Lizzie asked lots of questions, but she handled it well. Jacob just kept saying, "Mom I already know this stuff. You don't have to tell me again." It wasn't his first rodeo but it was for Lizzie.

Home for dinner, some games, a movie and bed. That is about all I could handle today. We have enjoyed our week. We haven't done anything that we wouldn't have done with Zach and Brian here, but somehow when it is just the three of us, it seems more "special."


Playing a little Don't Break the Ice
They wanted to play chess. None of us have any idea how to play. Jacob, however, thinks he does so he was giving Lizzie all the rules of the game. Even I know that the rules were wrong!

"You can't move that one there!"
"But Jacob!!! That's not fair. I WANT to move this one to THERE!!"
After enough fighting over something we don't know how to play, we settled down to Over The Hedge.




No comments: