Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 4

So, what was on the agenda for today? Well, first and foremost was staying cool. We were under a heat advisory and with my MS I am supposed to stay out of the heat as much as possible. Ummm. . . I live in Central Illinois! But, I do the best I can. Although my neuro STILL thinks I am out more than I should be.

So, this morning, the kids and our friend, Tiana headed to Barnes and Noble. The kids had gift cards they wanted to spend. So, after much debate and considering they finally made their choices.

Reading and deciding.
They all look like such little angelic bookworms! They were very good!
And, because I am ADDICTED to books and there was a good sale, I ended up with six for myself! All fluff, non-brain engaging, easy reads.
After the bookstore, we headed home for lunch. Tiana and Lizzie swam and Jacob disappeared to a neighbor's house. Me? I did a little picking up, but mainly settled in the chair and finished reading a Jodi Picoult book. I love her books! Now, the hard decision of which new book to read first.

Tonight is very laid back. Lizzie is already sound asleep. She slept with her new books and her library books. She likes to read until she falls asleep. Wonder where she gets that! Jacob is headed to bed RIGHT now. He stayed up until 3 am with his friend at their sleep over last night!!


No comments: