Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 5

Today was a rather low key kind of day. Jake and Lizzie went to Tina's today while I went shopping and took some time to myself. It was a true blessing. They got to spend time playing and eating food that "is much better" than mine while I was able to get everything done.

I began running a low grade fever last night and it returned this evening. So, it will be a low key kind of night. I think some UNO, a board game or two, and some reading and then it will be bedtime!

Every time I talk to Brian, I can hear the enthusiasm in his voice. He seems to be loving his time and the kids on this trip. I haven't talked to Zach much but when I did, he is having a great time too. I can't wait to hear all about it. There is even a part of me that wishes they could stay longer and serve the people of Centralia even more.

No comments: