Sunday, May 11, 2008

Princess Elizabeth



No one can tell me there is not a difference between girls and boys. Elizabeth begged all day to wear her "Princess" dress. Finally, after church, lunch, and a trip to Indiana to pick up Zach, she was able to get into her dress. She had a great time hamming it up! She truly is our princess!
While she was prancing around in her princess outfit, Jacob was sobbing because he had to come inside for the night. He wanted to find more puddles to jump and flowers to "kill" with his light saber. More on that later! Zach was dribbling the ball and shooting hoops on the nerf hoop in the office. I hear that sound in my sleep!
But as I watched all three kids and observed their joy and their personalities, I realize I couldn't be more blessed! What a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day - surrounded by three wonderful children who are all living life to the fullest - one "cheese," jump and dribble at a time!

No comments: