Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is this baseball or cat herding?

Jacob bangs on his helmet to celebrate making it to 2nd base!

I love watching the boys play baseball. But I admit that T-Ball can, at times, be painful to watch. It often reminds me more of cat herding than baseball! But then I realize they are five and are probably supposed to be picking dandelions, looking under the bases for bugs, and fighting imaginary friends in the outfield. Oh yea, I can't forget the tackling of teammates while waiting your turn to bat. But...I wouldn't trade these evening for anything. If nothing else, it helps to remind me to not take life too seriously! Maybe next time I get stressed, I should pick a dandelion (a white one of course) and hit my friend in the head and smile!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't wait for T-Ball. I figure with 3 boys I had better pick out my seat on the field now!!