Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good News/ Bad News Kind of Week!




This week has been one of those good news/bad news kind of weeks. And yes, I know it is only Tuesday!!

Good news: I was officially hired by the school board for next year!

Bad news: I have to take a college level English class. So, Parkland Online here I come. I hope to register for Comp II online. Shew. . .should be interesting.

Bad news: Someone wrote a threatening message on the bathroom wall at the high school referencing today.

Good news: Nothing happened today!

Bad news: Zach woke up with the stomach flu.

Good news: He and his daddy got to spend a lot of time together watching Sports Center and playing Scrabble.

Good news: Lizzie wore her "princess panties" to the babysitter's house for the first time today!

Bad news: She has the stomach flu too and had an accident!

Bad news: I think I could go crazy!

Good news: Brian is along for the ride with me! :>

With all that said, we are blessed beyond measure that this is all we are dealing with right now. Please join us in prayer for some friends who got some truly bad news recently - she has stage 3 lung cancer. And then, smile, look at the chaos around you and thank God for it!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh man!! Hang in there, girl!! Congrats on the job...good luck with the English class...yuck!!