Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Day in the Life

Some fun from the Paragi house:
Zach played the 'Fairy Godmother' in his group's Reader's Theater presentation of Cinder Edna. He did a great job! It was hilarious to see him acting and playing. He got a big applause from the boys in the room and many told him "You are a brave boy!!" I almost cried because I was laughing so hard.


Zach also played the urban bus driver who drove Cinder Edna to the ball. His favorite part was waving his fist and yelling "ROAD HOG!"



Jacob gives a big wave after a long afternoon of playing in the neighborhood - running, swinging, jumping on the trampoline, and eating popsicles. A successful day in his book! He picked out his own clothes today. Which, in simple terms, means that he opened his shorts drawer, grabbed the first thing he saw - in this case bright green soccer shorts. Then he opened the shirt drawer and grabbed the first thing he came to - a long sleeved thermal shirt! He saw nothing wrong with this combination.




Elizabeth discovered "lippedstick." As you can tell, she applies it liberally. While I giggled when I saw her, I doubled over laughing when I saw Brian's face as he entered the house after work. Elizabeth tore off for the door screaming "Daddy, daddy I want to give you a kiss." I didn't know he could move that fast! He jumped out of the way to avoid "lippedstick" stained dress pants. But, then gently picked her up and gave her a peck - on the forehead!


They each have such different personalities and are so much fun! And that is a little from the day in the life of the Paragi house.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a hoot!! I love the pic of Zach, that will show up in a wedding somewhere down the line!! Love it!!