Sunday, October 4, 2009

Project Pictures

As promised, here are pictures of the completed project.

But first, a cute shot of Lizzie and Sadie taking a nap.
And a picture of the "antique" that Brian bought! This is now my vacuum cleaner.
The back of the house with new siding and new windows but no grass.
The front with the new siding and windows.
The office with the new hardwood. The couch is on its way out and there will be bookcases there.
Looking through the french doors into the office.
Looking up the stairs of our new "finished unfinished" basement.
Another shot. As you can see, the kids have already set up camp.
Brian and Jacob putting up games.
Shew . . . the finished unfinished basement is done. The windows are done. The siding is done. The flooring is done! Time for vacation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Philisha,
I tried to send you the link to provers 31 but my e-mail got returned as undeliverable. I must have written down your address incorrectly. Send me a messsage so I can put you in my address book. kimberlyv@rcs.k12.in.us.