Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Ongoing Medical Sagas

Some good news, both boys had the H1N1 virus and survived. I must admit that it hit Zach harder and it was a full week of misery for him. There were some days when he could barely lift his head. Jacob was achy and had the fever, but at least he still moved around.

As I said in an earlier post, the neurologist at NW noted that a recent ct scan had indicated a nodule in my left breast. Well I had my mammogram and ultrasound and it ended up being nothing more than a lymph node.

My neuro here called and said they had the report from Dr. Cohen at NW. So, I am now scheduled for some bloodwork, another cervical spine MRI and another ct scan of the chest! He is trying to find out if this is all a reaction to an infection.

In all, I feel pretty good. I am not getting tired nearly as easily and I just feel better in general. I am praising God for that!!

No comments: