Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Northwestern Trip

Yesterday I saw the neurologist at Northwestern. He was very kind and thorough. He agreed with Dr. Risken that we don't have enough info to rule in MS nor do we have enough info to rule out MS. He would like me to have another MRI of my cervical spine and some bloodwork drawn as comparisons to earlier bloodwork.

While there, I learned that my last ct scan indicated that I had a small nodule in my left breast. So, next week I get to go for a mammogram and ultrasound. I am a little worried about this, but trying very hard not to be. The doctor said that the fact the radiologist noted it was a nodule versus a mass was a good sign.

Also, Jacob had the flu. He was sick from Saturday morning until today. We will see if his fever goes back up this afternoon. Zach was miserable last night and woke up this morning with the symptoms of H1N1. I am hoping it is simply the same flu that Jacob had. He is absolutely miserable.



After the doctor's appointment, Brian and I strolled around some and spent some alone time together. It was great.

We stayed at the Westin Riverfront.
From our hotel window.
The House of Blues was right across the road too. We thought about heading there Sunday night, but the line was at least a block or two long. We are too old for that.
So, we ended up here.
So, the trip was fruitful and relaxing. I really like Chicago but I don't think I could live there. Too fast of a pace for me!

No comments: