Sunday, October 18, 2009

Off to Chicago

Well, we are preparing to head to Chicago for my appointment with the big wig Neurologist at Northwestern. My biggest fear, that they will not have a diagnosis for what is going on and basically say "live with it." I really want to feel better, or at least have a plan of treatment. But, I am trying to not to worry. He will tell me what he wants to and I can't do anything about it.

Besides, Jacob woke up yesterday with a fever and is still running it so I don't have time to worry! Plans changed and now we are taking the kids to Crawfordsville, Indiana to meet my mom and then head to Chicago from there.

We are blessed to have family that will help out in a pinch - even if they are 3 and 1/2 hours away! So long for now! Hopefully I will have some news when I post next.


No comments: