Sunday, March 8, 2009

Decorating

Today after church, Lizzie helped me make homemade pizza.  She loves "decorating" them.  Please ignore her hair in the pictures.  She loves "doing" her own hair, and she has a little trouble with the headbands sometimes!  And she was bound and determined that I was NOT going to help her with it!


Look I can do it!  (Pre headband)
Cheese - Yummy!  Note the blueberries on the table - she really wanted to put them on the pizza, but I had to put my foot down on that one.  No blueberries on the pizza!!




Zach spent the night with a friend so after lunch it was off to pick him up.   Now he is starting on another project for school - a model of a cell.

Brian just LOVES playing chauffeur!
Jacob spent all day playing on the neighbors trampoline.  We are under a wind advisory and it is very windy.  I am not sure how they are able to stay upright!  I am just hoping the entire trampoline doesn't end up in our yard before the day is through!

Chasing each other around the trampoline!
In general, we are enjoying a great Sunday afternoon together while gearing up for the week!

1 comment:

Spaghetti said...

We must have had the same thought. We did homemade pizza's on Saturday. Yumm!!! Lizzie isn't headstrong is she? Or is she in that faze where they want to do everything themselves?