Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Elections, Conferences and Fevers

The day started off with Brian taking Lizzie to vote early this morning. He said she talked non-stop. She was excited because she got an "I Voted" sticker. Then at lunch I hit the polls. The boys were excited because they each got to vote in their respective schools. So, all members of the Paragi family have done their part in this election.

After school, we had parent/teacher conferences for each boy. They both went very well and we are very proud of them.

Then, after conferences, we decided to hit a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. As we were sitting there, Zach starts chilling and saying he doesn't feel well. Brian touches his back and says he is burning up. Then, not to be out done, Jacob says he doesn't feel well either. Another touch to the back, and yep, you guessed it, another warm kid. So, we gather our food up to leave and I go ahead and take the kids to the van while Brian takes care of the check. As I strap Lizzie in, Zach starts yelling something about puking. I look up and ask if he is going to get sick and he says "No, Jacob is!!!" So, without sharing nasty details, let's just say that Jacob's tummy "rearranged" itself right there in my van. And Lizzie, who is feeling just fine, was very loudly giving me all the play by play details of what was happening in the back seat.

Woo hoo. . . fun times at the Paragi house! Excuse me while I go Lysol down my house. . .

3 comments:

Spaghetti said...

O.k. what nasty bug do you have floating around in your house. Didn't Jacob just start feeling better? I sure hope that the rest of you don't get it and hopefully you are taking your airborne.

Andrea said...

Oh My goodness...I will pray for YOU!!!

My Three Sons said...

Hello, I have been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now. I somehow was blessed with Spaghetti and Andrea and I always see your name on their blogs. I was just stopping by to say hello. I hope your little ones start feeling better. I know how hard it is to take care of them when they are miserable. I have three boys age 13,12,and 2. My oldest two are very active in soccer and my 2 year old tries to keep up. Anyways, please stop by sometime and say hello. If you don't mind, I'm going to put you on my blogroll as well so I can read up on your latest posts.

Take care,
Kaci