Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrations Everywhere!


On Friday, I joined Jacob's class for his Thanksgiving celebration. We did all kinds of fun things like playing games, weaving placemats and making butter. Then they all gathered together to eat their feast. Above is a picture of Jacob singing the Thanksgiving song.

Lately, we have been seeing a new side of Jacob. His calm laid back reading side! This is a sight that I am still not used to seeing. . .


After school on Friday, we headed to Indiana to visit family. We went to my niece's first birthday party. Here she is posing with the birthday cake my mom made her!

Lizzie spent a lot of the time talking to my grandma. Lizzie "got her nose," tried on her rings, and even gave Mamaw some lip gloss! They both spent a lot of time smiling.

Then, she went and hung out with her daddy and my grandpa. I am pretty sure they were talking IU basketball and how badly they stink!

I tried and tried to get a picture of the four kids, but they just wouldn't cooperate. The pictures were terrible. This is what most of the pics looked like:

We had fun visiting with everyone. Zach and Papaw Burton went to visit the "knife guy" and Zach came home with several new pocket knives for his collection. And Mamaw spoiled us all with Krispy Kreme Donuts! Wii at Aunt Kelly's house was a lot of fun too!

On Sunday, we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Ellis. Brian and Jacob helped Grandpa put up the Christmas lights.
We are home for a few days before we head out to Fort Wayne for Thanksgiving and a visit with Brian's family. I am feeling better aside from this nagging cough and cold. I just pray that we are all healthy for our Thanksgiving!












No comments: