Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Sledding Expedition of Winter '09

The kids woke up this morning and were begging to go sledding. It wasn't even 9 o'clock! I have been exhausted as I think I overdid it a little over Christmas and I did NOT want to go. But, I caved in and sledding we did go. I am glad we went. The kids had a great time. Me? Well, I was exhausted and all I did was stand and watch. I ended up taking a two hour nap late this afternoon.

Jacob remembering that you have to come up the hill after you ride down!

Lizzie and Zach climbing up. This is the first time that Lizzie has gone down the hill. She would only go with Zach though!
Ready for the first run!
This is soooo much fun!
The Paragi kiddos getting ready to start their sledding expedition!

The forecast calls for a little more snow and no warm up anytime soon. We are hoping to hit the sledding hill with family when they arrive tomorrow!

No comments: