Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Memories Continue

We spent the night Christmas Eve with my mom and Jim. We were up bright and early Christmas morning - 5 am to be exact. We had lunch and visited with the entire family at my grandparent's house. We had a great day with family.

This is the first Christmas that we have celebrated in my grandparent's new house. I wondered if it would feel weird not being where we have been my entire life. The answer? No! It is so good to see my grandparent's moving around so easily in their one story house. And, it doesn't matter where we hold the Christmas festivities. It is with whom we celebrate that makes the day!

Jacob said, "Come on, dad! Turn that frown upside down. It is 5 o'clock!"
A DSi
Zach playing with his gift.
While waiting for us to get ready to do lunch, Lizzie crashed on the couch. We had just painted her nails, and she fell asleep waiting for them to dry!
Grandma Wellman, Lizzie, and Baby Punkin'
The kid's table
Yummy rolls
Zach and cousin, Kaitlyn
Mamaw and Lizzie
I tried and tried to get a pic of the girls together in their dresses with their babies. However, Kaitlyn was not interested in such a pic. This is as close as I got!
Uncle Cain and Zach.
Steph, Butch and Baby Brycen
From my dad's house to my grandma's, we were spoiled with gifts and we made memories that will not soon be forgotten. Thanks to all who made this Christmas so memorable!

No comments: