Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas with the Paragis and Giddens'

It is our tradition to have Christmas with Brian's family over the New Year's holiday. We exchange presents, ring in the New Year, celebrate birthdays, and play games. This year we got to go sledding! An added bonus this year was watching how well the kids played together. As they all get older, they play well together.

Coming back up the sledding hill.
The basement was awesome! The kids played down there A LOT! Here is Ben playing Star Wars and Jacob watching TV.
Lizzie painted on her easel in the basement.
Jacob and Ben were quite the buddies this time!
Brian is saying, "Is this game EVER going to get over?"
Chad tries to pick the best choice in Apples to Apples.
Molly and Ben
Molly digs into the infamous Mint Pie.
Unfortunately, Zach didn't fell well the entire time.
Molly and Karen
I told them several times to act like they liked each other and this is what I got.
Climbing up the hill.
Uncle Chad takes a turn.
Silly kids
Like with all our Christmas family get-togethers, we had a great time. Unfortunately, at the end of our time together, I caught Zach's "bug." I am sleeping a lot and trying to let my body rest. I don't want any flare-ups to go along with this yucky bug!

We had a great Christmas break with ALL our family. But now it is time to get back to "reality." I am not ready for that, I must admit. I am not ready to start treatments, going back to work and more tests. But, it is happening so I must ask the Lord to walk with me through what the next few months hold and take the first step.

No comments: