Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Were They Thinking?

Jacob and Lizzie had some of the neighborhood friends come over and play.  I am ok with that.  I even let Jake and his friend shut the door to Jake's room so that the younger ones wouldn't bother him.  I checked on them several times and they were doing well - just playing spies.  I gave them the friendly "You have to clean up whatever you get out" lecture.  Then, after about twenty minutes I went to check on them one more time and I found . . .


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  

I couldn't even get in to put clean sheets on the bed!!  Needless to say, the lecture reminder was not quite as friendly as the original.  They are now in there putting all those toys back in the closet and under the bed where they belong.  And yes, they got the "Put them back right - don't just shove them away" lecture!!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

That is the most messy i have ever seen that room its more messy than when Zach gets lagos out.

Heartmommy said...

No joke! They have done a GREAT job of keeping it clean since they got the new furniture. I am just glad Zach wasn't home to see it. He would have FLIPPED OUT! Just looking at the picture makes him mad!