Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baseball Season Starts

Tuesday evening, both Zach and Jacob had their opening games of the baseball season.  While baseball season brings craziness with it, I LOVE this time of year.  I love watching my boys play ball and the entire "ballpark" environment.  Unfortunately, Zach is still miserable and running a temp over 103, so he had to miss his game.  Poor kid missed two field trips this week and one game so far.  And it doesn't look too promising for Thursday night, either!!


Zach would have much rather been at the ballpark than sleeping!  He actually begged to go and just sit on the bench.
By the way, he is going to KILL me when he finds out I posted this pic!!
Jacob is playing coach pitch this year and he did well.  It is fun to watch.  


Swinging away for one of his hits.  Yes, I know that bat is too big.  But it is GREEN and all the kids want to use it!
On second base watching the action at the plate.
And one tired Lizzie after a night of baseball and fun!
We are praying that Zach recovers quickly and no one else gets the nasty "Lizzie" flu.  We are also praying that my pink eye (yes, I have pink eye) clears up quickly!!!  In the meantime, you might want to buy stock in Clorox wipes.  I am certainly purchasing enough of them to make you some money!

No comments: