Saturday, May 30, 2009

School's Out

Friday was the last day of school for the boys.  It was a day full of field days, tug of wars, and parties.

Brian and the kids pose before school.  Zach was being goofy and wanted to wear his baseball socks to school.  
Zach was being a "grumpy monkey" so Brian decided to pick the bugs off of him like a monkey would do!  What a nut!!
The boys. . .
I was able to surprise Jacob  at his field day!  He was surprised and happy to see me!

He was very glad I see me!

Then, in the afternoon, I surprised Zach at his end of the year party!


They had a great time playing with their squirt guns.


It was a very bittersweet day.  I am happy to have summer vacation here.  However, I am sad to see it all end.  The boys both had wonderful teachers this year and they grew by leaps and bounds.  We will miss those teachers but look forward to what the future holds.  Oh yea, and I am so NOT ready to have a child in junior high!!!

No comments: