Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest

I admit it. . . I am addicted and I need an intervention!  I am addicted to Pinterest.  If you have not become a part of this fad, you have GOT to check it out.  I have found several ideas on Pinterest and have already tried several.

1.  I made an awesome roast from a recipe I found on the site.  As a matter of fact, Brian said it was the best roast I had ever made.  Then he corrected that statement and said it was the best THING I had EVER made in the crockpot!

2.  I hate the harsh chemicals we use to clean our bathtub.  The fumes are terrible.  I tried using equal parts Dawn dishwashing detergent and warm vinegar.  It worked beautifully.  Maybe you already knew about this trick.  Me?  PINTEREST!!

3.  I decided that this year the kids would make "homemade" Valentine's Day cards for their classmates.  We perused the site together and they each settled on an idea.  Here are their final creations:

Jacob's said, "Hey Friend,  Hope you have a BALL this Valentine's Day."  Each bag had a bouncy ball in it.



 Lizzie's cards said,  "I have my eye on you, Valentine!"  Each card had a magnifying glass attached.


Those are just a few of the things I have tried and I can't wait to see what other cool things I find on Pinterest.  If Brian doesn't organize and intervention, that is!

No comments: