Monday, May 10, 2010

Meeting Kelsey

Jacob, Lizzie and I headed to Indiana last weekend to meet my new niece, Kelsey Ann. In addition to meeting an absolutely perfect and beautiful niece, we got to spend time with lots of family as well. We had a great time!


Kelsey Ann
Lizzie and the new big sister, Kaitlyn, playing before bed. They had all kinds of Mamaw's toys out!
No trip to Indiana is complete without a fun jacuzzi bubble bath!
Lizzie was "helping" her Great Papaw do a crossword. This brings tears to my eyes as I remember doing the same thing at about her age.
My nephew Brycen spent the weekend with us. He is at a fun age.
Jacob and Kaitlyn playing around. They were fun together.
Lizzie is loving Kelsey
We also got to meet another cousin, Geris. He was visiting with his grandma and grandpa, my Aunt Kenni Lea and Uncle Rick. Here he is with Kelsey. He is six weeks old and quite a cutie.
Kelsey Ann
All I can say about this picture is - sweetness.
Lizzie and Brycen were quite the pair!
Baby or no baby - there HAD to be time out for some playing in the sandbox. . .
and some clowning around at Mamaw and Papaw Wellman's house.
Great Mamaw Wellman meets Kelsey
Pretty sure she is reacting to the fact that someone just said I was about to leave!
Kelsey in her daddy's hand
Had fun loving on her and looking forward to getting back for some more cuddles soon.


No comments: