Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swimming

Today, my friend Tami and I headed to the pool. I was a little concerned my arm wouldn't cooperate, but it only acted up twice and the kids had a great time. I am glad I let her talk me into going!

Jake (on the right) and two of his buddies!
This smile says it all. He LOVES water!
Lizzie was enjoying herself too.
He must have jumped off that diving board at least 50 times!!
And the highlight of the day - Lizzie decided (all on her own) to put her face in the water - which she did over and over!
No pics of Zach because he wasn't with us. He went with friends to Peoria to a minor league baseball game! Sure he is having a grand time!

Tomorrow we go to the neurologist for the results of my lumbar puncture, Zach has his physical and we register Jake for 2nd grade! Busy day!

No comments: