Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bribery Works

We have had a terrible time getting Lizzie to sleep in her bed this summer. She would go to bed in her bed and then literally sneak into our bed at sometime during the night. Then, after she found out we were going to send her back to her bed, she started coming in and sleeping on our floor. Then, after she saw me the night I had to go to the hospital, she wouldn't even go to her bed. So, we let her sleep on our floor. Finally, we started an "incentive" program - yes a BRIBERY program. And it worked. After she slept in her bed an entire week, she could get her nails done! So, today, we headed out for a little mani and pedi!


Of course, she picked the brightest pink she could find.
Getting them painted
Drying them off!
The final product - complete with cheesy fingers!

She told me today, I am going to keep sleeping in my bed. I think now that we are in the habit again, it should help!

No comments: