Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Daddy Rocks!



Unfortunately, Brian is still trying to fight off the flu, so his Father's Day was spent in bed. He did get up long enough to eat a piece of his ice cream cake. I think that was more for the kids than for himself. They were begging for a piece.

While he slept, we talked about why he "rocks." This is what we came up with...

Elizabeth: Daddy rocks because he . . . rocks me in the chair, paints toenails, gives me butterfly kisses, and watches movies with us.

Jacob: Daddy rocks because he . . . is nice, eats with us, plays Playstation 2 with us, goes sledding with us, and does the Lord's Prayer with us!

Zach: Daddy rocks because he . . . plays ball with me, watches sports with me, lets me dribble my ball in the house, and helps us when we need it.

Mommy: Daddy rocks because he . . . puts the needs of his family before his own.

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: