Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buy Stock in Lysol!

The flu bug is still hovering over the Paragi ranch!! I have been too preoccupied to take any pictures lately. Hopefully, we will do that soon!

Brian has been sleeping since he arrived home from work on Wednesday. He is still running a temp and has informed me that Florence Nightengale I am not!

Elizabeth started running a fever again today! She says her "ears hurted." She says that anytime she doesn't feel well, so we will see how tonight goes before I run her in.

Luckily, Zach is all better. He had a ballgame this morning. His team played the one undefeated team in his league. There was no therapy needed today - Zach had 4 RBI's, scored twice himself, and caught for three innings. And to top it off. . .his team got the win!!! So, we moms had to shift gears from "DQ therapy" to "DQ rewards."

Jacob has yet to catch the "Paragi Bug." I am pretty sure that is because he doesn't stand still long enough to get sick! That boy loves life to the fullest! He had a game today as well. He had fun, but couldn't wait to get home to swim and play with the neighbors. He started out around 1:30 and I made him come in at 6:30!

Me? Well aside from the sunburn I got this morning (can you say lobster arms), I am doing well. And I beg to differ with Brian - I think I am a darn good nurse. I am just getting a little tired of having to play that role, and unfortunately, I think it is starting to show!

So, as we roll into Father's Day, our prayer for Brian is that he will feel well enough to enjoy his ice cream cake. It happens to be his favorite!

No comments: